As you plan and evaluate those second half goals, this is a great time to remind ourselves of the great benefits an ISO Certification can add to an organization. ISO International Standards help businesses of any size and sector reduce costs, increase productivity and access new markets.
For large, small to medium sized enterprises, Standards can help to:
- Build customer confidence that your products are safe and reliable
- Meet regulation requirements, at a lower cost
- ISO standards help you improve the quality of your goods and services
- It helps you drive growth, cut costs and increase profits
- ISO standards give your business a competitive edge
- ISO standards open up export markets for your goods and services
- ISO standards help you compete with bigger enterprises
- ISO standards enhance your credibility
- ISO standards sharpen your business processes and increase efficiency
- ISO standards strengthen your marketing pitch
Having a solid foundation is the makings of a good business and implementing an ISO Standard, especially for SMEs, provides a great bedrock to achieving the vision of that organization. It is not enough to just display that certificate; the process owners have to be intentional about living out the requirements of the Standard. Their commitment to living it out is what will make your organization truly stand out.
We need to understand that ISO was founded with the idea of answering a fundamental question; ‘What is the best way of doing this?” And in addressing that question different standards were created as a guide to help that business stand out.
It is really more than just the certificate and more of eradicating the term “Quality” because it has simply become the way you do business!
Leave a Reply